Board of Directors, Administration and Consultants
Agri-Service Moldova (ASM) was founded in 2003.
Founding persons were; Leland & Wilma Miller; Daniel & Mary Ellen Ness; Jim & Joan Ranck and Leslie & Suzanne Yoder.
Registration with the Internal Revenue Service for 501(c)3 tax exempt status was granted in March 2006.
* President: Jim Ranck; Owner, Noble Oak Farm. Hog and chicken farmer.
* Vice President: Walter Trumbauer; DVM Retired Veterinarian.
* Recording Secretary: Dan Ness; Retired Business Consultant. International experience.
* Secretary – Treasurer: Mel Neff.
* Leslie Yoder; Agronomist. C0-owner Homestead Nutrition.
* Abe Fisher
* Leland J. Miller, Agronomist.
* Accountant: Hostetter & Hostetter
* Attorney: Peter Kraybill. Overseas experience.